Monday, October 27, 2008

desperate times

10/27/08 Monday
Desperate times make desperate people who do desperate things in order to survive. This city traps those who live in it with this desperation, a desperation that covers the city like a thick black tar pooling in the lower parts to kill all life immersed in it.

I just talked to Suzie in Toledo. That's the city I wrote about in the first paragraph.(Thought I better say that in case someone interpreted it as referring to any local municipality here in West Texas) More later, maybe.

There is so much I need to write about but haven’t gotten too. Right now I have to climb on the tractor I borrowed from the old man and mow the five acres. Been busy for a week and haven’t written a thing. Hope I’m up to it when I get done. Be patient. I’ll be back. Got work to do.

3 comments:

luckynadz.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stu Pidasso said...

Bob, keep your chin up man. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Love the pictures and the writing. I left you something at my blog site. Come get it when you feel like it.

http://www.thelastlongwalk.blogspot.com/

The Henegar Happenings said...

Bob.... I'm worried about you buddy, you haven't been on here in awhile... your in my thoughts and prayers.... remember.... This to shall pass...