Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy day today. It's worktime

7/12/11 Tuesday
80 degrees this morning and 70% humidity. It’s going to be a hot day. Will be busy today. Ministerial Alliance meeting scheduled at 11:30 and Kairos planning committee at 12:30. Not sure I can make them both, but will try. First I must get out to work on the farm, keep chasing the dream. It’s daylight now so times a wasting. Lots of commotion caused by whoever hacked my email and sent a message out, supposedly from me, saying I’d lost my wallet and was stuck in Spain and asking for 2800 euros. They had placed a gmail updater thing as primary email that would forward all emails and replies to whoever did that. Changed email passwords and ran spyware. It didn’t find anything but that doesn’t mean something isn’t hidden on this laptop. Let me know if y’all get any more suspicious emails.

Work time.

No comments: