Thursday, February 05, 2009

Pay the price

2/5/09 Thursday
It’s a pain pill morning, I ran the tiller until way after dark, using the fisherman’s headlight to see with. Now that I’m out working I’m paying the price in pain. That’s just how it is. It’s a packed morning as I will work for the old man this afternoon. I finally got the drip irrigation parts order done, and sent it to Matt. We are ordering together to reduce shipping cost. I made what I thought was a bare bones order but it still came out to over $400 so I pared it down to $380. Called Cherie to confirm with her we could spend that much and she said we can squeeze it through. I’m kind of guessing on parts of the order, having never used this stuff before, but it will work out.

I really need to do something about Cherie’s car.

1 comment:

Nate~ said...

nomatter what do not junk it, I will buy it from ya before I let her give another car, do you think you could change the steering column? a local junkyard has one for $75.