Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Been real busy

2/4/09 Wednesday
Sorry I haven’t posted folks. Been real busy and will stay that way for a while. When I go work on the farm I get slapped in the face with how lazy I’ve been and how much work it costs me. Then I visited Matt’s garden and he already has lots of stuff planted and growing. That’s another slap in the face as I realize how far behind I am.

There is so much going on it’s hard to keep up. I guess I pretty much trashed Cherie’s car working on it. Now we must tow it out of where she works because it’s been there over a week now. She is allowed to drive their work truck to and from work. It’s a big help but we don’t know how long that will last.

I worked for the old man yesterday but had to call it quits early because my pain level got too high to work and all I was doing was raking his lawn. So I came home, took a pain pill, laid down for an hour to ease the pain, and went out to work around here. I’ve been running sprinklers to soften the ground where I need to till. It is so nice to have that water system installed. It saves me a lot of work and time by being able to hook in through any of the twenty six or so faucets that are spread out all over the place.

Today I go the VA for my doctors appointment. Right now I’m going to fire up the tiller and will run that till I must come in and lay down to let the pain subside. Then I’ll go run it some more.

No comments: