Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's blowing


3/10/10 Wednesday
It’s gonna be a windy day, the big West Texas kind of wind that carries away anything not nailed down. Plus it’s kind of cool and that makes the house cold due to the leaky windows so I’ll dress warm for sure. First thing I need to do is go out and make sure things are battened down so I don’t lose important things, or even unimportant things. I am anxious to build a barn/shed, something that we can use to store things in and keep equipment like the tractors out of the weather. Hopefully the material we’re scavenging from Odessa will work well for that.

So today will be an inside day and that is good. There are lots of things I need to do and haven’t gotten to because we’ve been working outside, plus the guys need some supervision in some tasks. Alan’s pretty good but doesn’t quite know what I have in mind and I seem to be limited in my ability to convey it.

The weather is a good thing because otherwise I wouldn’t be focusing on paperwork stuff I’ve been needing to do but neglected. Boy, you can sure hear it howling out there. Time to get to work.
Cherie and I started the day with reading from Roman’s chapter 8. That sure covers a lot of territory but ends with 8:37 in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38.For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39.neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
May you be blessed and have a good day.

No comments: