Thursday, September 29, 2005

92805 Wednesday

9/28/05 Wednesday
     This will be a long day. I have much scheduled to do. It starts with me driving Sharon to several places that I think may include her doctor for the Paxil withdrawals. Then I will take Wayne to put in an application at Swan Cove for an apartment there. It is a facility that is geared for those with disabilities and accepts section 8. Jill said the MS Society may foot the down payment. The next thing on the schedule is to get Barb to her doctor regarding her allergic reaction or whatever is causing the swelling in her face and neck. I am sure that by then I will be pretty tired. I need to get moving because I need to be out the door in 45 minutes.
     I got a lot done so far. Just made some changes on the blog. Have been sharp all day. It helps when I keep moving and having to interact with others. I got Sharon to the bank, dollar store, home depot, and Kroger’s. We talked and she is fighting depression and her doctor will transition her from Paxil to Zoloft watching her carefully for drug interaction.
     I need to eat and take my second pill. Got that ears ringing thing going so must be careful. I drank a glass of milk with the pill for lunch. That seemed to help. I picked up some stuff from Fred for Barb and left to get her to the doctor. We are there now and she is telling me about the six cats she has. She seems to be doing better, at least the swelling is going down.
     I took Barb to the Pharm where she got cat food. She had told Fred that the reason I didn’t want to take her to the Trilby church was because I didn’t want to spend the money on gas. I told her “Barb, listen to me carefully. I’m going to tell you the same thing I told you before and what I told Fred. You have to learn to be responsible with your money and your food. You need to make Basil pay for his share.” Either she didn’t get it or was still trying to manipulate because when I got home Fred was waiting and insisted I fill the tank with his credit card. I told him it was my turn to buy gas and I wanted to keep to our agreement the way it was to avoid further trouble. He insisted telling me Barb had said I wouldn’t take her because of the gas. I repeated my explanation that he needed to force Barb to be responsible. He was happy that I had already agreed to take Barb to the church so I let him know it was only because I was going to be down that way anyway to take Sharon to do laundry.  

No comments: