Monday, February 27, 2006

Stirring the pot.


2/27/06 Monday
Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle -- when the sun comes up, you had better be running." – unknown

Well it’s starting. The firestorm of indignation has begun as they squirm under the spotlight. I encourage them to post their side on this blog and will gladly let them throw all the stones they can at the mirror. It is my hope that after they get done being offended they will open their eyes and look around. Nate said the timing is bad for this, I assume because mom just had a wreck. Actually this all should have been addressed years ago. Cherie has asked me to keep my mouth shut whenever I would go and visit and her mom, Pat, would often thank me for not saying anything when I did come over.
I removed the rest of what I had written at the request of my wife, whom I love dearly.

No comments: