Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Been busy

6/6/07 Wednesday
Been busy all day and Cherie has as well. Highlight of the day for me was stopping by Eric’s to pick up the DVD’s he made of the two VCR tapes I had. One was a news story on one of my companies in 1992 and the other is the Toledo’s John Doe story ABC did on me when I had amnesia. It is the one Cherie saw that brought us back together. I want to figure out how to put them on the blog.

We talked for an hour or so about a little of this and a little of that. It’s good to talk and always helps me sort things out.

What else? I’m sure lots of things but not much comes to mind. I made tomato cages out of the wire fencing I scavenged at the landfill. I am still paying the price for loading all that stuff on the truck and probably will for a few days. If it wasn’t for the pain meds I wouldn’t have been able to do much of anything. Took one so I will be able to go to sleep tonight.

Maybe I’ll remember more of today tomorrow. Don’t know. Here’s a picture of the puppies and tonight’s sunset.

No comments: