Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Break time is over

7/20/11 Wednesday
Another hot humid day is forecast. I’ll get out to work quickly and get as much done as I can before it gets up there. Hope the seeds I ordered come in today. Pray for our pastor if you could. The college class will come to a close with our final exam this weekend, where we actually go into a house and do a complete analysis.

11:36 – Was out weeding where the Israeli cantaloupe are. Stood up and got all kinds of dizzy so figured I need to come in out of the heat and drink some of the raspberry tea Cherie makes. Have a headache too, so it’s break time. Someone said on the blog yesterday, that I ought to write a book. I replied that the book is in the works regarding my life, and that there were other books I was working on as well. Some of the other books won’t make a few people happy, as they will be about the lessons I’ve learned regarding faith in God, lessons learned from some unpleasant experiences we have had. I am convinced that there are no accidents in my life and that many of these experiences we have endured were set up by God for the specific reason of the books I am to write.

I am also convinced that we are living in the last days, that things are rapidly coming together in an orchestrated way. A part of those last days will be a great falling away, a tremendous increase in false teaching, pride, ego, selfishness, greed, sensuality, and a host of other troubles. The ones who stand up for truth will be the ones persecuted, ostracized, and talked bad about. I plan on being among that group. Actually, in some circles I evidently already am.

Break time is over. Still have the headache and not feeling up to speed, but there is work to do. I am grateful for the new pain meds as they help greatly. Don’t have to take as many pain breaks as I used to.

4 comments:

lisa said...

just found your blog and am looking forward to learning your story. Right now in my life, I need strong Christians displaying a strong faith, God brought me here I guess!

Bob Westbrook said...

I can accept that God brought you to this blog. I definitely know the Lord, He raised me from death, both physical and spiritual. Restored my life and marriage. Email me at bobcarver2@yahoo.com if you need to talk privately and not air your issues for all to see. I will be glad to help, if I can.

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do with those cantaloupes?

Bob Westbrook said...

Give some to friends, sell the rest at farmers market and other places. Oh, and eat a whole bunch of them