Saturday, July 31, 2010

Stretching fence


7/31/10 Saturday
Worked till it was too dark to see, as I usually seem to do. It was a hot day yesterday so had to come in at 3:30 for a reprieve. Stayed in till about 7:00 when I went back out. Worked on these tomato plants all day and didn’t even get a third of them done. This is just slow tedious work as I prune and cut back the plants, along with untangling them from each other.

Dave is coming over at 9:30 or so to help me stretch some fencing over the posts that have been up for so long. It’s greatly needed and appreciated help. Especially after the dogs raided the lone watermelon I had growing.

I have a headache this morning. There have been lots of headaches lately. There was a bad slowdown, I think yesterday but it could have been the day before, don’t really remember when. Don’t have time to let it slow me down so I’ll push through.

Cherie fixed some eggs so I’ve had breakfast and three cups of coffee and am ready to go. Time to get out there and moving. Have to till or hoe down the weeds where we are stretching the fence.

This morning's sabbath scripture is from Mathew chapter 12.34 For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. 35 "The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good ; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. 36 "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Last night's sunset

No comments: