Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This will be a good day.

7/26/06 Wednesday
This is a good start for today. The brain is running at an 8 on the Bob scale. Cherie left me a list of things that need to be done for which I am grateful. I told her that while I may be labeled disabled I can do lots, just need some direction. I have showered, won’t shave, washed the dishes, made a rub for the pork ribs, and then went to the homesteader website. There is so much there and it is a large active community of homesteaders that I think it is vital I become a part of it. These folks are living the life we are heading into. I am not at all familiar with the forums, which are kinda like chat rooms. Never did chat rooms though I did try the brain injury one. That left me confused and frustrated because I couldn’t figure out how to do it. This format is simpler so I can handle it though I don’t know how to post a picture.
I suppose I should fix something to eat. It is almost 11:00. Need to get the laundry started and change the sheets. (That’s on my to do list)
----------------------
Well you probably won't hear much from me for a day or two. Finally had to take the laptop in. It got so bad it would not even shut off. At least I have Cherie's computer to go online with. Tired now. GOt the laundry done and awill go put sheets on the bed so I can lay down.

No comments: