Saturday, January 05, 2008

Any day I wake up

1/5/08 Saturday
I woke up with a headache. It’s not the best way to start a day but like I often say, any day I wake up is a good day. Dying and being in a coma helps you appreciate every moment even if it’s not too fun. As always I have a big list of things to do, mostly things that have been on the list and never gotten to. I would like to build the cold frames, finish putting the tiller together, and also finish the headboard I was rebuilding so I can clear the woodworking table. This will give me room to do the woodwork, hell it will just give me room. The shop has become quite a mess. Yesterday I managed to finish rebuilding the Lands End chair picked up from the landfill.
=================================
It’s looking to be a great day. I’m sharp and energetic. I pray I will remain this way for much can be accomplished while in this state. Ran to Walmart to get the hose repair thingies but they didn’t have them put back up since all that was pulled for Christmas crap. I did get a pair of work gloves. The pair I got at Harbor Freight only lasted a few days before I wore a hole through a finger. Hope the Walmart ones last longer but being made in China there’s no guarantee. Not finding the parts at Walmart I ran to Ace Hardware where I knew I could find them. Now it’s time to get out and take advantage of what I call “prime time”, the periods of clarity and low pain. I’m know pain will come as I work but don’t really care. Will take the pills when it gets to bad to handle.

No comments: