Friday, July 04, 2008

It's good to be in love

The Celtic heart I designed and carved for Cherie one Valentine's day. (click on it to enlarge)

7/4/08 Friday
I am slow again this morning. Running a five or six on the bob scale. Thinking about all the things I need to do and trying to decide what to do first is an ever changing series of thoughts. Hell, trying to decide what to say and what words to use is difficult right now. I should make a list of what needs to be done. That’s what they taught me at the Brain Injury Institute. I won’t, just don’t feel like it. I will just get outside and get busy. Otherwise I can spend a couple of hours in here trying to make a list and getting distracted, then little gets done outside. It sucks to have this problem come back.

Dinner at Red Lobster was great. Cherie and I loved listening to the “Oldies” on the radio as we drove to Odessa. There is a different spirit in those old songs that is seldom found in today’s music. The love songs speak to us so well and we held hands a lot as I drove. It’s still a wonder to us that we are together, and a great joy. I just love to look at her smiling face.

Gotta get out to work.

Matt Hudson called yesterday to see how things are going. He’s the guy who runs the farmers market downtown. When I told him about the potato plants he said it might mean they were ready to harvest. I hadn’t thought of that. Having never grown potato’s before it’s all a learning experience. I read all about growing potato’s but not being able to remember what I read doesn’t help. That’s why being able to go online any time needed is so important because I can look things up when needed. He also told me it was about time to start planting for fall crops. Another thing I haven’t thought of.

No comments: