Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'm sick

1/1/09 Thursday
I’m sick today folks. Probably caught what Cherie had though I could have picked something up from Lillian when I took them Miracle’s Christmas present. I guess it doesn’t matter where this came from. Last night I coughed all night long, drifting to sleep in between bouts of hacking. Today the sinuses are running like a river in flood stage. This will probably last three of four days. I seldom get sick and feel I have a strong immune system so should fight it off. Cherie came home from house sitting at Janie’s to make sure I ate and to bring me some medication. Hopefully it will help me sleep. That’s it. This is the first time I’ve opened the computer today. I’ll just check email and call it a night. It’s a shame because the weather was so nice.

No comments: