Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Brain Injury

3/10/10 Wednesday
I looked at the grant application information and am overwhelmed. Upon closer look I see that it is essentially for next year because the funds aren’t released till October. It is frustrating when I get confused and lost easy, forgetting what I just read or what else I had planned on doing. I could sure use some help getting organized, with both my thoughts and the many things I must do. For that matter just with filing and keeping up with addresses and different pieces of paper.

By the way folks, this is Brain Injury Awareness month!!! It is recognized by the VA and government in general. Here’s a link to the Military Health System, a part of the Department of Defense, site on brain injury and veteran’s issues. http://health.mil/Themes/Brain_Injury.aspx

No comments: