Monday, April 09, 2007

Broke through the depression

4/9/07 Monday
Looks like it will be a good day, not so much because the weather has improved but because I woke up clear and positive. The depression has lifted, which is like the sun coming out from dark heavy clouds. Depression brings to the fore all the anger, frustration, and sadness I harbor regarding family. Letting these things eat at me just makes them evolve into bigger burdens. If anyone would just bother to talk with me it would help, I think.

So, what to do today? I’ll wait a few days to see if any of the corn will recover though I doubt it. Now I have the fair sized area that Leroy tilled up for me to plant in. First will be squash. After that I need to start on the herbs and spices. There is a gang of stuff that needs to be started indoors in the seed starter flats. I pretty much failed with the last batch. Think that is due to the crappy Miracle Gro potting soil I got and things like putting the flats out in the sun or not watering right. I need to look up how to do this again. As is often the case I read how to do something and forget what I read. It would be a good idea for me to print out these directions and keep them near so I can refresh my memory each day. After I read it several times and practice what I read these things stand a good chance of staying up there in the memory banks and being recallable when I need it.

I just read the comment on yesterday’s entry from Portia about Autism. Now I will work on a response which will be a separate post.

No comments: