Monday, April 23, 2007

How I choose to live


I got to thinking about the possibility of some from the church, whom I had given cards with this blog address on, coming to read it. According to mapstats there have been three from Stanton who looked at it since yesterday. Some of them may be the regular readers from there I've had. Regardless I thought it would be good to put a picture of this plaque I carved on here. It's not to show I am a decent woodcarver but to show how the accident has affected my philosophy of life or whatever you call it. Click on the picture to make it bigger. Like it says I carved it while recovering in St Louis. Please check out the two other blogs that are on my links list on the right, "whatabout bob" and "the love story" as it will tell more of who we are.

This is a picture of the car I fell asleep in. I was flung out the rear window. No I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The police report had me listed as dead on the scene so I presume I was revived by the emergency medical people on the way or after I got to a hospital. Would love to find them and thank them. Point is, my life is truly a gift and an obviously life changing experience. Talk to me folks, leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.

No comments: