Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures


Here are some pictures I figure I'd better post while there is a decent internet connection, I hope. The first is a picture showing the new tractor still on the trailer with the Massey Ferguson in front. It's the last thing I need to unload but I want to get a new battery in it first. I need to figure out what size battery I should get. I'll stack wood first today, then I'll figure out what to do next. Probably will go register the truck. That may require that I have it inspected. It will be a busy day.




Got work to do.

3 comments:

Gwynne said...

I LOVE that photo of the tractor silhouette!

Anita said...

I like the shot of the tractor with the sunset behind it. Great idea!

Bob Westbrook said...

Thanks. I try to be creative and capture what I see. Doesn't alway come out the way I planned but sometimes it works.