Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Clear cold morning

10/24/06 Tuesday
It’s a clear cold morning with the temperatures right at freezing. The high is to be 45 degrees if we’re lucky. I got quite a bit done yesterday, at least for me it was. Should be able to finish this up today. Cherie bought me a sweatshirt yesterday to help keep me warm. Yesterday I quit around 5:00 because the wind was picking way up and the temperature took a dive. The stress of all this is taking a toll on both of us. Cherie has her moments where she must get out of the house to get a break. She is worrying about things that really won’t be a problem, imagining the worst case scenario’s. I try to assure her with mixed results. Overall she is handling things like a trooper but we all have our moments. Her sister, Cathy, has a badly infected tooth that is to be pulled today. Hope it turns out OK cause she’s got a lot on her table as it is.


Here’s the latest picture of the trailer. Now I feel like I’m being watched.

No comments: