Friday, November 28, 2008

11/28/08 Friday
There is much to be thankful for lately but I have been remiss in not writing about it. There was the fellowship event where lots of folks from our Sunday school came here. They brought tools and food and helped us do lots of stuff like paint, put in carpet, install lights, dig postholes, and other stuff. I had lots of pictures but they are gone now, lost in the demise of my laptop’s hard drive. But it was a big blessing.

We a good friend of ours took Cherie to a store and bought us this new refrigerator. The old one is now out in the garage where it may get put to use with agricultural type stuff. I’m sure there’s stuff that should be kept cool on hundred plus degree days. It hasn’t worked well since we got here and would often freeze everything. This new one is fantastic. They had a hard time finding a fridge that didn’t have a cold water and ice disperser in the door. We can’t use one because of the hard well water.

I’m having a hard time writing. Think I’m getting slow. Cherie is house sitting for our friend so only comes home once or twice a day. I went to Tommie and Jamie’s where Chuck, Lillian, and Miracle were for their thanksgiving meal. They were sad Cherie couldn’t be there.


I am grateful that I actually completed two projects. I built and put in the doghouse. I made a workbench for the garage. I’m supposed to meet Cherie in Midland for something. I’m not sure what. I’m slowing down bad now. It’s only eleven. I haven’t gotten a thing done. This sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE A WHITE ONE JUST LIKE THAT AND WE BOUGHT IT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAVE A DISPENSER AND ICE MAKER AS WE HAVE NASTY LAS VEGAS WATER, WHICH I DONT EVEN GIVE TO MY CATS.

PEACE TO YOU BOTH,

connie
http://www.xanga.com/nanablue2004