Monday, December 28, 2009

THINGS are moving FAST

12/28/09 Monday
Crap, I didn’t realize I haven’t posted since Thursday. Could have sworn I did. Got another bad headache right now. There’s big news coming folks. Things are getting pushed into motion by hands other than mine.

Just got a call from Hughes, or satellite internet company. They informed me that Agristar, whom I’d enrolled with Hughes through, was going out of business and that my satellite connection was being turned off today. Bam. Like I said, there’s a whole lot of stuff happening quick right now. Don’t know if the internet will work so will give it a try right now.

IN the meantime there's folks who want to put power lines across the property and Department of Rehabilitation just contacted me about getting everything together to make the pick your own orchard happen.

No comments: