Sunday, January 03, 2010

12/29/09 Tuesday
Well, we officially aren’t online now. There’s no connection to the satellite anymore. It’s paid for but not there. This puts a cramp in things for sure. I wanted to research T-Mobile’s services as we shop around for a different internet service but can’t do that now. We’ve seen their ads on TV but don’t have a clue where to go to look deeper, other than the internet.

It’s snowing today. They predict one to four or five inches. We’ll take all the moisture we can get. I’ve had lots of headaches lately and there’s one I’m dealing with this morning. I plan on making a run to the landfill this morning. Worked on installing lights on the truck yesterday and may continue that today, depending on weather and how I feel. It’s a poop scoop day and Tuesday’s are when I go visit the sweet little old lady I minister to. I think tomorrow is when we meet with Wally to go over her finances and the mess some salesman talked her into that cost her tens of thousands of dollars.

No comments: