Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blog of the day award?

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Wow!!! Look what I found on my comments from yesterday. It was not a busy comment section day but I don't have many of those. I won the prestigious Blog of the Day award. Whoo Hooo. Was this a result of thousands of readers voting, is it a nationally acclaimed and recognized entity? Nah. At least I don't think so. I'm pretty clueless about these things. I ran into it on another blog. I think it was "Two Dolphins". Yeah, I went and checked, it is. Anyway I clicked on the button and went to the awards site. Looked interesting so I decided to nominate myself for an award. Now I have one. Thanks to whomever visited from the Blog of the Day Awards and thought so much of my meager efforts.

What do I do with this button? I'll just put it here. I am curious if this sends allot of traffic my way. Who knows. Just another step on our way to fame.


Rob said...

Congrats Bob! Keep up the great blogging efforts!

Bob said...

Thanks rob. Blogging has become an integral part of our life providing many benefits that were unforeseen