Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Push through

10/17/07 Wednesday
I lost a whole day yesterday. Hate when that happens. This morning my body feels like I worked hard yesterday when I really didn’t do much at all. I have a slight headache but it’s nothing to slow me down. Hopefully today will go better. Jimmy Patterson said he’d like to use some or one of my pictures in the newspaper so I was up till midnight trying to learn how to use Flickr, a picture thing on the internet that may enable me to send pictures to Jimmy. I had set up an account the day before but had to learn everything all over again after getting lost finding what I did before. I’ll work on that again this morning, or at least today.

This morning I need to clean the puppy room. That was one of the things I was going to do yesterday, and the day before for that matter. It’s a little stinky so I need to get my butt in gear. Hopefully I’ll get the tiller going again but we’ll see. After several rough days I don’t really have a lot of confidence about getting things done. I’ll do the best I can.

No comments: