Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's our anniversary.

6/20/06 Tuesday
Today is our wedding anniversary. We have been married three years, I think. Can’t remember the year right now but I think it was 2003. I am slow this morning, running about a five on the Bob scale. I asked Cherie to start making lists of things I need to do. First thing is to call the department of agriculture regarding renewal of the Conservation Renewal Program. They need a payment on that so this will be the first bill from the farm.

Just called them. The lady who answered the phone was informative and when she found out that the farm in question was Minnie Lee’s she said with relief “I’m so glad you called. We’ve been trying to figure out who owned it”. She will send me the proper forms to fill out and how much to pay. I asked her if they would spend the time to teach me about what they have to offer. She said they would be delighted.

Cherie just came home for lunch and let me know we have only been married two years, not three. It seems like we’ve been together all our lives. Oh well. Got to take Fred to the store.

1 comment:

Bob Westbrook said...

Thanks Byron. We are still in wonder at how we are back together after 20 years.