Wednesday, June 07, 2006

This day will be what I make it

6/7/06 Wednesday- Good morning world. I had a hard time waking up this morning. Still a little cloudy and only running at a 5 on the Bob scale. Perhaps a pot of coffee will help. I will take Fred grocery shopping this morning. When I finish running him around I will go pick up Wayne. He needs to have lab work done and start physical therapy
How much is a smile worth? It is priceless.
Cherie got the pictures from when we took Denise to Swan Creek developed. They are disappointing to say the least. We used Cherie’s camera because the digital camera is still at the shop. I think we had the wrong speed of film in or something because everything is grainy and it looks like we took the pictures in the middle of the night.
Told you Denise is a fighter. Now she's wheeling me around
I will be glad when the digital gets back. It should get here today but the odds are I won’t be here to receive it because I’m running everyone around. Some of the pictures turned out good as you can see.

It's a shame the picture doesn't show how up close and personal this buck was. There were three deer out there on this day. It was about 8:00 and the sun was still out.
---------------------------------

10:39 – Still not real sharp. Down to a 4 on the scale. I left a message on Larry’s cell phone this morning. If I don’t hear from him by the end of the day we will go ahead and take our half of the CD money. That will revert things back to Larry and I both owning the farm. Larry will then either have to sell his half for whatever he can get, which I suspect will be much less than what he would have realized by bothering to talk. Of course he will also probably have to pay a lawyer to divide the farm up. Or he could share it and live with us in the farm house. I don’t really care. Cherie and I will move down there and live on the farm either way.

No comments: