Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unusually cognizant

8/13/08 Wednesday
It’s going to be a good day because I choose to make it a good day. That’s how it works you know. Sure things can happen that aren’t good, things we have no control over, but it’s how we react to them that makes these circumstances either bad or good. My accident eight years ago would be considered a bad thing by most standards one could use but it has turned out to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Sure I have problems stemming from that, some of which will probably get worse as time goes by, but even they can be a blessing.

I’m unusually cognizant today, running a good nine on the bob scale, so I want to take advantage of that. Unfortunately I have lots of things that need to be done that are primarily physical work and don’t require much brain power so must attend to those first. Hopefully I will still be sharp when finished so I can do some creative writing and study the subjects I desire to. One of those is to write a thesis on the biblical concept of creation that I’ve been meaning to do for two years or so. There is also the business plan and that desperately needs to get done so I must focus on that before I go off on a tangent.

I’ve been out working on the garden but it’s 12:30 so I should get some lunch. I think I’ll run into Stanton and grab something as well as check the mail.

No comments: