Monday, November 21, 2005

11/20/05 Sunday
This will probably be the last warm day we will see in a while. They say it will go up to 54 degrees. I know you guys in Texas don’t think of 54 as being warm but it was just down to 22 degrees a few days ago. There isn’t a cloud in the sky.
Cherie has to work today so I’m sitting here thinking of what I should do. I called Fred and told him this would be the last good day for a bit. “Cherie’s at work and I don’t have anything scheduled Fred, so this would be a good time to get out if you want.” I told him. Fred said he didn’t have any place to go. I told him to let me know if he changed his mind.
I really want to visit Eileen and check in on Allen. Cherie said she might get back home pretty early and I want to spend the day with her…. Maybe we can both go visit Eileen. Oh yeah, that’s right, Eileen wants to see Cherie anyway. Now I have a plan just don’t know when it will happen.
There is much on my mind this morning. Yesterday I got a letter from the EPA. It seems there are twelve 55 gallon drums with chemicals such as solvents and stuff at the building I housed my companies in. I really don’t have a clue where those drums came from and regardless there is nothing I can do about it. I have no money, the companies no longer exist, and besides that these guys ripped me off. While I was in a coma they took and sold everything they could. Of course on the other side of the coin I was a nutcase towards the end of that life.
I guess it is time for a lawyer now. I need to get all the issues I have before me written down in a clear way because I won’t be able to verbalize well when under stress. I write much better than I talk. Have time to think it through. I know the lawyer I will go to. Because I am now publishing this I will refrain from using his name but just keep up with this journal and you will probably see his name cause I will forget this.
There are so many things I need to do I have a hard time sorting it out and nothing seems to happen anyway. I can’t keep up. Brain damage sucks. One thing at a time Bob. Pick something and focus on it.

Thats as far as I got yesterday. I do remember that we went shopping for dress shoes.

No comments: