Sunday, December 04, 2005

12305 Saturday

12/3/05 Saturday
     This morning I am a little slow. Running about a 6 on the Bob scale. I checked my E mail and saw another one from LA publishing. They specialize on brain injury and had published my story. I would like to buy some of their stuff on TBI but keep forgetting and we don’t have a credit card. Tried to use our bank debit/credit card but it won’t work. I read the story I wrote and was surprised to see it close to the top of the many stories they have. When I figure out how I will put a link on the blog to them. There are a few other links I want to put on when I learn how. I did send them an E mail to give a short update and let them know I have a blog.
     Cherie is such a sweet heart and is worried about my problems with Christianity as it is today. She leaves little things like the newsletter from our church or my Bible where I can see them. It bothers her when I make fun of some of the extremes I have seen like blaming your problems on demons and casting them out. I will try to quit doing that.
     Today I will go over to Allen’s and spend some time with him. His depression is getting bad as he called and asked if I would. He seldom calls so I know it must be eating at him. He is suicidal and with his pain and addiction to the pain pills it can be touch and go. I will keep encouraging him to get into the system for medical help. He has no reliable source of income and distrusts doctors. Bad combination when you really need help.

No comments: