Sunday, May 06, 2007

Got to get ready

5/6/07 Sunday
Well I ended yesterdays entry saying I hoped I got a good nights sleep and wake refreshed. I slept well as far as I know and woke up lucid and clear. It’s 3:30 in the morning. ???I’ll take what I can get. Got the coffee on and am going to heat up a pot water to take my bath with. Then I will continue the studies I started in the bible yesterday. Woke up with scriptures in my mind that I want to look up. Seems there’s a whole lot of them running around up there this morning. Oh!! I hear the coffee maker is done so I’ll get a cup and get moving while the time is good.

Tired, which is understandable. Church was fine. I got there early and enjoyed talking with James for a while before things got going. I pinned Darrel down on a time to get together. He asked what I wanted to talk about which I expected. He will come over on Tuesday at 6:00 PM. Wish it would have been a day or three later cause Cherie will be home late Monday night. I’ll take what I can get.

I’ve got lots to do in preparation for my baby coming home. It will be so good to see her but she has much that is weighing heavy on her mind.

No comments: