Monday, October 24, 2005

102305 Sunday

10/23/05 Sunday
     It is starting out good this morning. Cherie was asked to work today and when she asked me I encouraged her to go or something like that. She may have already told her boss she would work and was checking to see if I would object. Anyway she’s at work and I decided to stay home instead of going to church. I fixed some sausage and eggs and forgot to make coffee. I think I will skip coffee today to see if that helps the headaches. Actually I already have a headache.
     I didn’t write in the journal after Cherie came home. I suspect that if I looked through my journal entries I will find that it is not unusual for them to stop after Cherie gets home. That’s because when she walks in my attention is on her. Not always Bob, lets be honest here. OK but that is pretty much true. I’m going to hit the shower.
     It’s 10:00 now. I took my medicine. I don’t know what I will do today but it is beautiful out. I think it would be nice to picnic. Take that Q Grill we got suckered in on and grill some steaks. Actually the Q grill is pretty cool but overpriced. Enough of that. I forgot to shave and brush my teeth so must do that. Nice thing about shaving for me is that it tells on me when I forget. Better go shave before I forget.

No comments: